You can’t live your life not having a good go-to chicken burger recipe. Whether you’re locked down and forced into it, simply want to indulge yourself or actually love cooking – you’re probably on the lookout for a good recipe that churns our consistently high quality chicken burgers. We’ve seen a ton of super simple ones and some unnecessarily elaborate ones.
But this right here’s the goldilocks ‘just right’ chicken burger recipe you didn’t know you were looking for.
Making a chicken burger at home is very easy and needs no expertise in cooking. From low calorie chicken burgers to spicy chicken burgers, this recipe lays it all out!
- 2 tbs Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 500g chicken
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tbs fat-free bleu cheese salad dressing (or just regular cheese if you don’t have blue cheese)
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tbs Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce, cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. After adding chicken mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four ½ -in-thick patties.
- Take a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray and then cook burgers over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Place the patty on the buns with lettuce, celery, salad dressing and Naagin Bhoot Hot Sauce.
Your Naagin chicken burger is ready to be served with some Naagin Original Hot Sauce on the side!