Jul 15, 2021
MIKSAR FOODS PVT LTD
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- ⅛ tbsp salt
- A dash for dash Naagin Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup filling, such as shredded cheese, finely chopped ham
- Beat eggs, water, salt, and Naagin Sauce in a small bowl until blended
- Heat butter in a 6 to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Tilt pan to coat bottom. POUR in the egg mixture. The mixture should set immediately at edges.
- GENTLY PUSH cooked portions from edges toward the center with an inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. CONTINUE cooking, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, PLACE filling on one side of the omelet. FOLD omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto the plate. SERVE immediately.